Bad News Movement
Cnaan Liphshiz summarizes the effort in Haaretz:
- What began six months ago as a brazen attempt to counter a perceived anti-Israel slant in the Dutch media, has evolved into a network monitoring the media in eight countries across the world. The idea is simple: Beat press bias at its own game by advertising only bad news about one place.
- Dr. Manfred Gerstenfeld - Bad News from the Netherlands
- Dr. Genevieve Benezra - Bad News from France
- "John" Bad News from Britain
- David Silon - Bad News from L.A.
- Kenneth Sikorski - Bad News from Finland and Bad News from Sweden
- Leif Knutsen - Bad News from Norway