American Zionist Movement
The American Zionist Movement was created in 1993 and is the umbrella organisation for American Zionist organisations and the US affiliate of the World Zionist Organization. It is composed of around twenty Zionist membership organisations and agencies. It is the successor organisation of the American Zionist Emergency Council (organised in 1939), the American Zionist Council (1949), and the American Zionist Federation (May 1970). Each successive organization was generated by changing political and social circumstances in the United States and the Middle East. Like all members of the WZO, AZM's unifying principles are those of the Jerusalem Program.
- Ameinu (formerly the Labor Zionist Alliance) | American Forum of Russian Jewry | AMIT ARZA— Association of Reform Zionists of America | Baltimore Zionist District | Bnai Zion | Green Zionist Alliance | Hadassah, The Women’s Zionist Organization of America | Herut, North America | Jewish Reconstructionist Federation | MERCAZ USA | Meretz USA | NA’AMAT-USA | Partners for Progressive Israel (formerly Meretz USA) | RAJI — Russian American Jews for Israel | Religious Zionists of America | Zionist Organization of America | Zionist Student Movement
B’nai B’rith International | Emunah of America | Jewish National Fund | Tzofim – Friends of the Israel Scouts | Women’s League for Conservative Judaism 
AZM ZIONIST YOUTH COUNCIL
Bnei Akiva • BBYO • Habonim Dror North America • Hashomer Hatzair • NCSY • NFTY • USY • Young Judaea
- Facebook: facebook.com/AmericanZionistMovement
- Jewish Virtual Library American Zionist Movement
- ↑ Jewish Virtual Library American Zionist Movement. Accessed 14 February 2014
- ↑ American Zionist Movement The Member Organizations of the American Zionist Movement. Accessed 14 February 2014.
- ↑ American Zionist Movement Affiliated Organizations. Accessed 14 February 2014.