American Freedom Law Center
- Abstraction Fund - $10,000 from 2013-14
- Frank Gaffney -founder and president of the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C.
- Gerard V. Bradley - Professor of Law at the University of Notre Dame, where he teaches legal ethics and constitutional law.
- Andrew C. McCarthy - senior fellow at the National Review Institute (NRI), a contributing editor at National Review, and the author of two New York Times bestsellers.
- Michael B. Mukasey - was 81st United States Attorney General and former district judge in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Joseph E. Schmitz - former Inspector General of the US Department of Defense from April 2002- Sept 2005.
- R. James Woolsey, the former director of the CIA, is chairman of Woolsey Partners LLC and venture partner with Lux Capital Management.