Accuracy in Academia | Academic Friends of Israel | Academics For Academic Freedom | American Association of University Professors | American Council of Trustees and Alumni | Association of Arab-American University Graduates | British Committee for the Universities of Palestine | Campus Watch | Committee for Academic Freedom and Rights | Council for Academic Freedom and Academic Standards | The David Project | International Advisory Board for Academic Freedom | Israel on Campus Coalition | Middle East Studies Association | National Association of Scholars | Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel | Scholars for Peace in the Middle East | Student Academics For Academic Freedom | Students For Academic Freedom | University Centers for Rational Alternatives | Washington Institute for Near East Policy
Press and web articles
- Clare Dyer Scientific advisers are guaranteed academic freedom after protest, BMJ, 2010; 340:c1149 doi: 10.1136/bmj.c1149 (Published 25 February 2010)
- Matthew Reisz Academic freedom now under fire from Israeli campaigners, The Times Higher, 26 August 2010.
- Rizwaan Sabir Terror and academic freedom: Draconian anti-terror laws are blocking the serious study of terrorism and counter-terrorism at UK universities guardian.co.uk, Friday 5 February 2010 10.30 GMT
University, academic and campaign groups views and responses
- American Association of University Professors AAUP Journal of Academic Freedom
- CAFAS The Council for Academic Freedom and Academic Standards UK (email list)
- Universities and Colleges Union UCU statement on academic freedom, January 2009.