Palantir Technologies is a US data analysis company based in Palo Alto, California. Its technologies are "broadly deployed in the intelligence, defense, law enforcement and financial communities."
- Lt General Sir Graeme Lamb, former director of the UK Special Forces
- Nicholas Carlson, PRISM Is Also The Name Of A Product From Palantir, A $5 Billion Tech Startup Funded By The CIA, Business Insider, 7 June 2013.
- Lee Fang, How Spy Agency Contractors Have Already Abused Their Power, The Nation, 11 June 2013.
- Siobhan Gorman, How Team of Geeks Cracked Spy Trade, Wall Street Journal, 4 September 2009.
- Tim Shorrock, Who’s helping the NSA? A Look at Palantir, "money doesn't talk, it swears", 6 June 2013.
- Ashlee Vance and Brad Stone, Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon, Bloomberg Businessweek, 22 November 2011.
- ↑ About, Palantir, accessed 7 June 2013.