Comite European des Enterprises Vins
The Comité Européen des Entreprises Vins brings together 22 national organisations representing the wine industry. The aim for this organisation is to be in a position to speak for the entire sector and each of its national components at a European level.
"Community policies in the wine-growing sector must be firmly directed towards an aggressive trade policy allowing the supply side of the market to be optimised. The quality and competitiveness of wine products, poised between tradition and the future, are at the very heart of the debate." 
The organisation has several committees which "monitor current dossiers on a daily basis and to provide the sector's professionals with opportunities to hold a dialogue and adopt positions within the framework of a structured network." 
- Lobbying and representation activities at national, European and international levels in order to promote or defend the wine industry's interests.
- Information and analysis, which involves keeping the members informed of any policy decisions or political activity which could concern members.
- Providing legal, technical, economic or commercial advice to members.
- Conducting or commissioning research relevant to business interests when necessary
- Organising meetings and promoting consultation with a view to adopting common positions
Affiliations and Memberships
- Bundesvereinigung Wein und Spirituosenimport (BWSI)
- Verband Deutscher Sektkellereien (VDS)
- Verband Deutscher Weinexporteure (VDW)
- Magyar Borgazdaság Szövetsége (Federation of Hungarian Wine Industries)
- Federazione Italiana Industriali Produttori, Esportatori ed Importatori di Vini (FEDERVINI)
- Unione Italiana Vini (UNIVINI)
- Associação das Empresas de Vinho do Porto (AEVP)
- Federação dos Vinhos e Espirituosos de Portugal (FEVIN)
- Asociación española de Elaboradores y Distribuidores de Vermouth, Bitter-Soda y Aperitivos Vinicos (ANEV)
- Federación Española del Vino (FEV)
- Unión de Criadores Elaboradores de Vinos Espumosos (UCEVE- CODORNIU S.A.)
- Systembolaget (observer member)