Wittington Investments Limited
Wittington Investments Limited is the Weston family holding company.
As of 5 April 2006, the Garfield Weston Foundation owned 79.2 per cent of Wittington Investments Limited, a company registered in England. Wittington Investments is the ultimate holding company of Associated British Foods plc, which is listed on the International Stock Exchange, and Fortnum and Mason plc and Heal’s plc. Under the terms of the Foundation's Trust Deed, the investment in the Wittington group of companies forms the permanent capital endowment of the Foundation and the trustees may not dispose of those investments except by a unanimous vote of all the trustees.
- The Garfield Weston Foundation owns 79.2% of the issued share capital of Wittington Investments Limited;
- Wittington Investments Limited owns 50.9% of the Foundation’s issued ordinary capital;
- Wittington Investments Limited owns 100% of the issued share capital of Howard Investments Limited
- Howard Investments Limited owns 3.6% of the Foundation's issued ordinary share capital. 
Wittingtons donated £150,000 to the Conservative party in 1993 and the same figure again in the following year. 
- Address: Wittington Investments Ltd, London, W1K 4QY United Kingdom
- Tel: 44 020 7399 6565
- website: http://www.abfoods.com