Tucker/Hall Inc. was established in 1990 by Jeffrey Tucker and Thomas Hall  who claim to have 'strong and well-placed networks of business contacts throughout Florida in major corporations, inside state government and throughout the nonprofit community'.
Tucker/Hall Inc. describes itself as 'a Florida-based public relations and public affairs firm'. Which provides 'strategic council' to senior level managers in the U.S. and Latin America. They claim to 'specialize in strategic communications, crisis management and public affairs' and have worked with 'many Fortune 500 companies and other organizations to introduce consumer products in Latin America, support complex litigation matters, provide public policy solutions to sensitive environmental issues and develop competitive strategies for fast-growth companies'.
In January 2008, Tucker/Hall list their Management Team as follows...
- Jeffrey Tucker - CEO. Tucker is a founding member of Tucker/Hall and is described in his biography as 'an accredited crisis communications specialist' (accredited by the National Institute of Crisis Management). He also serves clients in the areas of business planning, corporate image management and media relations. Tucker is described as being a current member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's Telecommunications Task Force, is on the Board of Directors of the Tampa Museum of Art and serves as an advisor to the Florida Council of Economic Education. Prior to 1990, Tucker served nine years with the Times Publishing Co. (publishers of the St. Petersburg Times newspaper, Florida Trend and Georgia Trend business magazines and Congressional Quarterly, a Washington-based weekly magazine covering the U.S. Congress). He also worked with the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, was a business writer with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and was a financial columnist with the Journal of Commerce (a division of Knight-Ridder newspapers based in New York).
- Thomas Hall - Chairman, and marketing and communications strategist. Hall's biography describes him as a founding chairman of the Advertising Advisory Council of the School of Journalism at the University of Florida. He is a member of the Business Advisory Council of the University of Tampa College of Business, belongs to the Executive Committee (a business education group in the Tampa Bay area) and was appointed to the Florida Film Advisory Commission in 1999. Hall previously headed Ensslin and Hall Advertising and Public Relations before selling it in 1989 to the Earle Palmer Brown Companies. He was also chairman of the Governor’s Partnership for a Drug-Free Florida (PDFF) between 1990 to 1995. Hall is a founding member of the Creative Seminar programs (which are now owned by ADWEEK magazine were Hall now serves as a member of the board), was President of Advanced Management Research of North America (producing business programs on leveraged buyouts, going public, executive compensation and Marketing Warfare), was former chairman of the Tampa Downtown Partnership, former co-chairman of the Fellows Forum of the University of Tampa and was a member of the board of directors of the Florida Aquarium.
- William E Carlson - President, serving clients in the area of marketing, brand management, community relations and public affairs. Carlson joined Tucker/Hall in 1994 and his biography describes him as having 'advised numerous government agencies and non-profits including cities and government entities in the United States, Asia and Latin America' (whom these organisations and 'entities' are is not disclosed). Carlson serves on the board of the Florida Humanities Council and is international president of Public Relations Organisations International. He is described as previously serving 'as a senior marketing consultant with a Singapore-based marketing consulting firm' (again no name disclosed) between 1989 and 1994. 'Prior to moving to Singapore Carlson worked in advertising and public relations in Florida' (agency yet again not disclosed). Carlson previously served the Hillsborough Education Foundation, Leadership Tampa Bay, the Tampa Chamber, the Florida Chamber and Rotary International.
- Carol A Cassara - Senior Vice President. Cassara joined Tucker/Hall in 1996 and counsels clients on public involvement, media relations, investor relations and reputation management. Her biography  describes how she previously served as director of worldwide corporate communications for Maxtor Corporation and 'held senior management positions in corporate communications at several other Silicon Valley companies' (names not disclosed). Cassara was also previously involved as board member of the Florida Public Relations Society of America and as vice president of the Tallahassee chapter. Her biography states that she 'has more than 25 years experience in media relations, corporate communications and issues management. Her professional experience spans a broad range of industries from telecommunications, high technology, biomedical and real estate to state government, public agencies and non-profit institutions'. However details of the organisations shw was involved with are not disclosed.
- L Anthony Collins - Vice President and public affairs and communications strategist. Prior to joining Tucker/Hall, Collins's biography states that he headed the Department of Economic Development for the City of St. Petersburg, was real estate vice president at Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company, was chairman of the Florida Black Business Investment, served as co-chairman of the Tampa Bay Partnership Marketing Committee, and is a member of Who’s Who in Black America. Collins has also served on a variety of business related boards including the Barnett Bank of Pinellas, NationsBank of Pinellas, the Governors’ Council of Economic Advisors and Enterprise Florida’s International Trade and Economic Development Board. Collins completed courses in crisis management with the Law Enforcement Institute and the Florida Conflict Resolution Consortium.
- Dori Madison - Vice President. Madison's biography states that prior to joining Tucker/Hall, she was founder and principal of IMK Group (which merged with Tucker/Hall in 2005). Madison is a board member of the Urban Land Institute's Orlando District. She is described as having 'more than twenty years of experience in marketing, public relations, public affairs and advertising' and 'has designed and managed several successful community initiatives to gain public support, voter approvals and media endorsements for complex public policy issues'.
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc. History of Tucker/Hall Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc.Home Page Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc. About Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc. Management Team Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc. Management Team - Tucker Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc. Management Team - Hall Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc. Management Team - Cassara Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc. Management Team - Collins Accessed 15th January 2008
- ↑ Tucker/Hall Inc. Management Team - Madison Accessed 15th January 2008