Titon International is British private security firm, not to be confused with Titan Corporation.
Established in 2004, Titon is based in Mayfair, London with regional offices in Nairobi and Amman. It operates in the UK and worldwide and in all sectors:
- we have particular expertise in the Middle East, Africa, and the Former Soviet Union, with strong links in Europe, the Americas and the Far East. We are particularly experienced in the mining and oil sectors.
Its work covers business intelligence, asset tracing and investigation, fraud detection and prevention counter-intrusion consultancy and training, telecommunications security and electronic countermeasures. 
25 Grosvenor Street
Titon's headquarters was previously at 25 Grosvenor Street in premises rented from Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky, the building where Polonium traces were found in November 2006 following the death of Alexander Litvinenko.Another security company in the building, Erinys International subsequently confirmed that Litvinenko had visited its offices.
- Address: 58 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 3JB
- Website: www.titoninternational.co.uk
- John Holmes - co-founder Group Chief Executive
- Dean Attew - co-founder and Chief Operating Officer (until 2011)
- About Us, Titon International website, accessed 22 February 2012
- Radioactive traces found at Berezovsky's office, by Cahal Milmo, Jason Bennetto and Anne Penketh, The Independent, 28 November 2006.
- Radiation traces found in Berezovsky office, by Duncan Gardham Ben Fenton, telegraph.co.uk, 29 November 2006.