Tim Oliver is the owner of Parabis Law LLP.
In 2000 he founded his own law company Parabis Law LLP.
From 2010 to 2014 he was a councillor in Elmbidge.
- Batchelor of Arts and Batchelor of Arts in Law, Social Sciences and Law, Exeter University 1979-1983
- Law Society finals, College of Law, London 1983-1984
Letter to the Telegraph
On 1 April 2015 Oliver was one of 103 business leaders who wrote to the Telegraph praising the British Conservative Party's economic policies and claiming a Labour government would 'threaten jobs and deter investment' in the UK.
Recorded by the Electoral Commission:
|Date||Name of donor||Amount||Donated to||Subsidiary (parties only)|
|01/06/2005||Tim Oliver||£2,940.00||Conservative Party||Gillingham|
|22/09/2010||Tim Oliver||£10,000.00||Conservative Party||Esher & Walton|
- Linkedin Tim Oliver, accessed 3 April 2015
- Peter Dominiczak, 100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery, Telegraph, 3 April 2015.
- Electoral Commission, Donation Search, accessed 9 April 2015