The Green Book
The MoD website describes the Green Book as follows:
- This document has been produced in consultation with editors and press and broadcasting organisations as a general guide to the procedures that the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence (MOD) will adopt in working with the media throughout the full spectrum of military operations. It covers the practical arrangements for enabling correspondents to report on operations, including the MOD's plans for representative numbers of correspondents to accompany British Forces and sets out what editors can expect from the MOD and what the MOD seeks from the media.
- Original URL to access the Link to the PDF file of The Green Book - MOD Working Arrangements with the Media
- Internet Archive holdings for the previous URL: http://web.archive.org/web/20070101091907/http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/AboutDefence/CorporatePublications/DoctrineOperationsandDiplomacyPublications/TheGreenBook/TheGreenBook.htm
Previous versions of the Green Book
- November 2005 The Green Book November 2005.
- Circa 2007-8 The Green book
- The Green Book December 2008.
- MoD, The Green Book - MOD Working Arrangements with the Media, accessed January 2007.