Snack Nut & Crisp Manufacturers Association
The Snack Nut & Crisp Manufacturers Association (SNACMA) is a UK Trade Association which appears to be part of the European Snacks Association, a European wide body with offices in Brussels and in London (based at the offices of the Food and Drink Federation. .
- To provide factual information about our products, with respect to health and wellness, food safety, and sustainability
- Support the use of self-regulation where possible, but also ensure that if legislation is set it is both proportionate and practicable.
- Provide a platform to facilitate cross-industry co-operation (within the limits of the competition law) 
- Kellogg's (Pringles)
- Kettle Foods
- KP Snacks
- PepsiCo International (Walkers Snack Foods)
- Tayto Group (Golden Wonder, Red Mill)
- Tyrrells Potato Crisps