Scottish and Universal Investments
Lord Fraser of Allander was chairman of SUI from 1948.
- 1964 SUITS buys George Outram and Co. 
- 1972 'Whyte & Mackay was bought by Scottish & Universal Investments' 
- One slight blip in a blue chip career came in 1978 when Sir Angus and two other businessmen, including the late Sir Hugh Fraser, were criticised over their stewardship of the Fraser holding company, Scottish & Universal Investments. Sir Angus was accused of failing to check the accounts thoroughly, but was absolved of any heinous crime.
- 1979 'Lonrho buys Scottish and Universal Investments (SUITS) inc George Outram (Glasgow Herald and Evening Times) and Scottish & Universal Newspapers (SUN), Scotland's largest group of paid and free newspapers.' 
- 1992 Trinity buys Scottish & Universal Newspapers (SUN), Scotland's largest group of paid and free newspapers from Lonrho for £45m
- ^The Man Who Snatched Away a Meal Time, Posted Friday, Nov. 6, 1964
- ^ Ketupa.net Media Timeline 1976-1990