Sasha Havlicek is the founding CEO of the Institute for Strategic Dialogue. She is responsible for the strategic development of the organisation, spearheading a combination of government policy advisory work, research and operational programmes in the fields of integration, counter-extremism and European foreign policy. Havlicek is a regular commentator in the media (CNN, BBC, Channel 4 News and other networks).
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) - 1993 - 1998.
As of January 2020:
- September 2012 - present - Member, European Council on Foreign Relations.
- 2009 - present - Member of the Board, Women without Boarders SAVE initiative.
- January 2006 - present - CEO/Director, Institute for Strategic Dialogue.
- April 2007 - April 2012 - Chairman, Next Generation Nepal.
- 2007 - 2009 - Member of the Board, International Prize for Arabic Fiction.
- 1999 - 20005 - Senior Director, Centre for Border Co-operation EastWest Institute.
- Institute for Strategic Dialogue - Founding CEO / Director.
- Women without Borders SAVE initiative - Board Member.
- European Council on Foreign Relations - Member.
- British Society for Middle Eastern Studies, British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies - Practitioners' Advisory Board.
- 'Sasha Havlicek LinkedIn page', LinkedIn. Accessed 14 January 2020.