Reed Elsevier' is a publisher and information provider operating in the science, medical, legal, risk and business sectors. It is listed on several of the world's major stock exchanges. It is a FTSE 100 and FT Global 500 company. The Reed Elsevier group is a dual-listed company consisting of Reed Elsevier PLC and Reed Elsevier NV.
- The science and medical publishing division is Elsevier.
- The risk division is LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- The legal publishing division is LexisNexis Legal & Professional. LexisNexis combines Butterworths, Tolley, LexisNexis, Visualfiles, and InterAction and services clients in law, tax & accounting, corporations, public sector, academic institutions and risk and compliance.
- The exhibitions division is Reed Exhibitions.
- The business division is Reed Business Information
Reed Elsevier have 2 lobbyists with European Parliament passes, allowing the bearer virtually unlimited access to the Parliament's buildings.