As of 1989, Rachelle Horowitz was serving "on the boards of LID and the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, a group established by NED to channel grants for democracy-building activities in third world nations. She is the wife of Thomas Donohue who is the secretary of the AFL-CIO."
- Social Democrats USA
- League for Industrial Democracy
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- Committee on the Present Danger
- Democratiya - Contributor
- Thomas Donohue - Husband
- Rightweb Rachelle Horowitz