PiggyBankKids is a charity supported by a range of organisations. It is based in the offices of PR firm Brunswick in central London and its president is Sarah Brown formerly Sarah Macaulay of Hobsbawm Macaulay Communications.
- Sarah Brown President
- Gil McNeil Director, PiggyBankKids Projects Limited
- Diane Mills Finance
- Joe Hewitt Project Manager, PiggyBankKids Projects Limited
- The Lord Paul of Marylebone, Chair & Trustee
- David Boutcher Trustee and Secretary
- Baroness Goudie of Roundwood, Trustee
- Helen Scott Lidgett Trustee
- Jim O'Neill Trustee
- Arabella Weir Trustee
- Jennifer Brown Research Laboratory: The Jennifer Brown Reasearch Laboratory is a laboratory based at the New Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh. It is dedicated to researching the causes of problems associated with premature births.
- Chance UK: Seeking to provide an early and transforming intervention in the lives of vulnerable children, so that together with their families they may begin to build a brighter future
- One Parent Families: One Parent Families is a charity dedicated to eradicating the social inequalities that exist for lone-parent families.
- Special Olympics Great Britain: Bringing sports training, competition and sheer pleasure to thousands of people with a learning disability in Great Britain.
- Maggie's Centres: Maggie's Centres aims to help people living with cancer cope with their illness and have a say in their treatment and recovery.
- Youth Culture Television (YCTV)
Information from PiggybankKids website