- Member, CULT Committee on Culture and Education
- Member, D-HR Delegation to the EU-Croatia Joint Parliamentary Committee
- Substitute, TRAN Committee on Transport and Tourism
- Substitute, DACP Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly
Record and Controversies
Declaration of Financial Interests
Record of Parliamentary Votes
Election Campaign 2009
Petra Kammerevert has not yet pledged to any of the four issues presented by the Election Campaign:
- to provide leadership in lobbying transparency and ethics,
- to provide leadership in reforming financial architecture,
- to promote a full-scale rethink of the EU trade policy,
- to promote corporate accountability.
Ask Petra Kammerevert to pledge: Pin down your candidate now!
- School-leaving certificate, Lessing Grammar School, Düsseldorf (1985); studied sociology and political science at the University of Duisburg (1985-1992), graduated in social sciences.
- Research assistant to a Member of the European Parliament, first for a year and a half in Brussels, then in Düsseldorf (1992-2002); adviser in the ARD Programmes Department, head of office of the ARD Programme Council (2002-2009) (released from duties since 14 July 2009).
- Member of the SPD (since 1984); member of the executive, Lower Rhine District Young Socialists (1987-1990); chair, Düsseldorf Young Socialists (1992-1995); member, subdistrict executive, Düsseldorf SPD (since 1997); member of the executive of the SPD for the Lower Rhine Region (since 2004).
- Member of Düsseldorf municipal council (1999-2009).
- Parlement européen
- Bât. Altiero Spinelli
- 60, rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60
- B-1047 Bruxelles/Brussel
- +32(0)2 28 45554
- +32(0)2 28 49554
- petra.kammerevert AT europarl.europa.eu
- European Parliament, MEP Directory: Petra Kammerevert, accessed 16 April 2011.
- European Parliament, Declaration of Members' Financial Interests: Petra Kammerevert, 10 January 2012, accessed 16 April 2012.
- Election Campaign, Petra Kammerevert, accessed 16 April 2012.