Peter Probst is a former CIA official who left the agency for the Institute for the Study of Terrorism and Political Violence. Probst 'also works with' the Search for International Terrorist Entities (SITE) Institute (now known as the SITE Intelligence Group), run by Rita Katz.
- Center for Security Policy - Contributor to CSP front group Family Security Matters
- Institute for the Study of Terrorism and Political Violence - Vice President and Director of Programs
- Private Firm to Keep Watch on Radical Groups; Washington Intelligence Online February 14, 2008
- Claude Salhani, "Livestock Plagues Could Be Bioterrorist Attack", United Press International, 5 April 2001, accessed on 20 November 2010
- Peter S. Probst, "Bin Laden:His Future and Ours", Scribd, 12 February 2003, accessed on 20 November 2010