Peter Huessy is the founder and president of the defense consulting firm Geostrategic Analysis.
According to his American Foreign Policy Council biography:
- Throughout his three decades of consultancy, Mr. Huessy has worked on a wide range of national security and defense-related issues, including nuclear deterrence, missile defense, terrorism and counterterrorism, proliferation, energy and immigration. As part of that work, he successfully created and managed over 1,500 Congressional seminars on key defense and national security issues for the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and the National Defense University Foundation (NDUF).
- Before entering the private sector, Mr. Huessy served in a range of governmental positions, including research/legislative posts in the offices of Senators William Proxmire (D-WI), Gaylord Nelson (D-WI), and Mike Gravel (D-AK), and Director of Legislative Affairs at the Office of Surface Mining and subsequently Assistant for State Relations to the Deputy Secretary of the Interior for Energy and Minerals. He is a graduate of Beloit College in Wisconsin, and has studied at Yonsei University in Seoul, Korea and at Columbia University’s School of International Affairs and Law School. 
- Committee on the Present Danger
- Center for Security Policy - contributor to CSP front group Family Security Matters
- American Foreign Policy Council
- Peter R. Huessy, Senior Fellow in National Security Affairs, American Foreign Policy Council website, undated, accessed 25 February 2015