Oxitec is a British biotech company specialising in tackling dengue fever and damaging agricultural pests. Oxitec does basic research and creates product candidates at its laboratories in the UK. Optimised candidates are evaluated and tested in laboratory and field settings in conjunction with partners.
- Hadyn Parry, Chief Executive Officer
- Dr Luke Alphey, Chief Scientific Officer
- Bill Fleming, Chief Financial Officer
- Camilla Beech, Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Glen Slade, Head of Business Development
- Dr Christopher Richards, Chairman
- Dr David Buckeridge
- Landon Clay
- Edward Mott
- Oxitec Ltd
- 71 Innovation Drive
- Milton Park
- UK, OX14 4RQ
- t: +44 (0) 1235 832 393
- f: +44 (0) 1235 861 138
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our pipeline, Oxitec website. Accessed on 31/10/2013.
- Data from Internet Archive holdings of the Science Media Centre website, 2002-2013.
- Aug 2012 http://web.archive.org/web/20120922235445/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Aug 2013 Science Media Centre, 'Funding' August 2013 screengrab of http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/about-us/funding/, taken 16 August 2013.