Nothing British is an anti-BNP campaign group set up by supporters of the Conservative Party. The group's website describes it as 'a campaign against the politics of hate which aims to promote the British values of democracy, tolerance, fair-play and respect for one another'.
Open Letter to Jenny Tonge
On 27 October 2009, Nothing British posted an open letter to the Lib Dem peer Jenny Tonge calling on her to decline an invitation to speak at a conference on Palestinian refugees organized by the Palestinian Return Centre, an event which NB described as an 'extremist rally'.  The group claimed (denied by the PRC) that the event was also being addressed by a right-wing Hungarian politician. However, it was still given positive coverage by the Jewish Chronicle.
- Address: 5 The Sanctuary, London SW1P 3JS
- Telephone: +442033970100
- Website: http://www.nothingbritish.com
- About Page, Nothing British, accessed 16 July 2010.
- Nothing British calls on Lib Dem Baroness to Boycott Extremist Rally, Harry's Place, 27 October 2009
- Simon Rocker, Jenny Tonge lashed over fascist link, The Jewish Chronicle, 29 October 2009