Norman Podhoretz is considered one of the founding fathers of the neoconservative movement. He is the former editor of American Jewish Committee's in-house publication, Commentary. He is the husband of Midge Decter and father-in-law to Iran-contra felon, Elliot Abrams. He is a staunch proponent of bombing Iran, and was a foreign policy advisor to Republican presidential candidate, Rudy Giuliani. 
- Committee on the Present Danger - co-founder
- American Jewish Committee -- former editor of AJC publication, Commentary
- MEMRI - Board of Advisors
- Neocons 
- Jewish Policy Center - Board of Fellows
Resources, References and Contact
- Norman Podhoretz, World War IV: The Long Struggle Against Islamofascism, Doubleday, 2007 (reviewed by Michael Scheuer), Pundicity/Jerusalem Post, 4 January, 2008.
- Alexander Cockburn, Giuliani and the Dogs of War, Counterpunch, 14-15 July 2007
- Norman Podhoretz, The Case for Bombing Iran, Commentary, June 2007
- Michael Scheuer, Why Does Norman Podhoretz Hate America?, AntiWar.com, 26 September 2007.