- PR Manager, Corporate and Citizenship at Microsoft
- Director at Cohn & Wolfe London
- Senior Vice President at Hill & Knowlton, San Francisco
- Director at GCI London
Fron a GCI biographical note:
- With 12 years experience in Technology PR, Nicola joined GCI Europe in May 2002, providing strategic counsel to new client Dell. She is working with 12 GCI offices across the EMEA region to implement successful PR campaigns for this blue-chip client. In previous lives, Nicola has worked in UK specialist hi-tech PR agencies Text 100 and Bite, as well as in-house at Oracle and content management specialist Vignette, where she held a pan-EMEA remit covering eight countries. Nicola's expertise includes media relations, analyst relations, corporate and trade PR campaigns, customer reference programmes and VIP management, as well as international PR management and implementation. Nicola has a BSc (Honours) degree in Psychology from the University of London.
- RRCA Yearbook 2004, GCI London, PRCA Yearbook 2004
- LinkedIn Nicola Taylor