National Democratic Party
The National Democratic Party (German: Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands, NPD) is a far-right party often identified as 'neo-Nazi' in the press.
The party reportedly praised the PEGIDA demonstration and saw them as ‘a chance to take their worldview directly to the middle class’
- Udo Voigt - Germany's 'first far-right MEP' and former NPD leader (1996-2011). Has praised Hitler as a "great statesman"
- ↑ Austrian ´neo-Nazi´ joins NPD’s executive committee], 8 April 2009, accessed 2 February 2015
- ↑ Second attempt to ban neo-Nazi NPD under way], Deutsche Welle, 21 June 2014, accessed 2 february 2015
- ↑ The End of Tolerance? Anti-Muslim Movement Rattles Germany, Spiegel Online International, 21 December 2014, accessed 5 January 2015
- ↑ Meet the new faces ready to sweep into the European parliament, The Guardian, 26 May 2014