Michael G. Morris
Michael G. Morris has been Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of all major subsidiaries of American Electric Power (AEP) since January 2004 having been a company executive since 2003. He is also a Director of Alcoa and Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.. He was listed 158th on the Forbes Executive Pay list in 2011 and received a total $9 million in 2010.
Other Directorships as of 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Electricity Advisory Board
- U.S. National Governors Association’s Task Force on Electricity Infrastructure
- Institute of Nuclear Power Operations and the Business Roundtable (chairing the Business Roundtable’s Energy Task Force)
- Previously chaired the Edison Electric Institute
- Previously director of Cincinnati Bell, Inc. (2005-2008)