Marta Mucznik is the program co-ordinator at the Transatlantic Institute, a contributor at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies and also the research director of the European Affairs of the American Jewish Committee. She was also previously executive director of the European Union of Jewish Students and works with the American Jewish Committee's Project Interchange. In 2002, at the 34th Zionist Congress Mucznik was elected as a deputy member to the student delegation of the Zionist General Council 
The Durban Diaries, Contributor 
- Transatlantic Institute
- Foundation for the Defense of Democracies
- American Jewish Committee
- Friends of Europe, Conference attendee.
- Project Interchange, Staffer.
- 'The Utility of Force: The Art of War in the Modern World' - Conference, Participant.
- AJC Conference Outline, 102nd annual meeting 15th international leadership conference access: global summit of the new generation,American Jewish Committee, Accessed 03-July-2009
- Marta Mucznik,Making the Difficult Decisions:Europe's Role and Challenge in Averting a Nuclear Iran, Foundation for Defence of Democracies, Accessed 03-June-2009
- Friends of Europe Conference, Marta Mucznik, Friends of Europe, Accessed 02-June-2009
- 34th Zionist Council 34th Zionist Congress: Elections Accessed 15-July-2009
- The Durban Diaries: What really happened at the UN conference against Racism in Durban (2001) Durban Diaries Accessed 15-July-2009