Mark Esiri is the founder and chairman of venture capital firm Venrex Investment Management LLP.
Esiri is the founder and chairman of Venrex Investment Management LLP an early stage venture capital firm who has backed companies such as internet marketplace Notonthehighstreet.com, restaurant Chilango, internet jewellers Astley Clarke, luxury goods Smythson and internet technology company Peerius Limited. He is also currently a director of Notonthehighstreet Enterprises Limited and Codilink UK Ltd.
Links to the Cameron's
Letter to the Telegraph
On 1 April 2015 Esiri was one of 103 business leaders who wrote to the Telegraph praising the British Conservative Party's economic policies and claiming a Labour government would 'threaten jobs and deter investment' in the UK.
- Bloomberg Mark Esiri, accessed 2 April 2015.
- Save the Children Trustees, accessed 2 April 2015.
- Elizabeth Grice Samantha Cameron paints Bond Street pink Telegraph, 12 October 2007, accessed 2 April 2015.
- The Tory 100: captains of industry, party donors (and a few tax avoiders) Guardian, 1 April 2015, accessed 2 April 2015.
- Peter Dominiczak, 100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery, Telegraph, 2 April 2015.