Keith Simpson is a Conservative Party MP who has represented Mid Norfolk (1997-2010) and Broadland (2010 to date). His parliamentary career has included posts as: Shadow Spokesperson (Defence) 1998-99, Opposition Whip (Commons) 1999-01, Shadow Spokesperson (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) 2001-02, Shadow Minister (Defence) 2002-05, and Shadow Minister (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs) 2005-10.
In the 2015 general election, Simpson was re-elected with a majority of 16,838. 
- Chloe Anson 
- Adele Carritt 
- Catherine Craven 
- Ian Dale - Broadcaster, LBC Radio; Managing director, Biteback Publishing; Commentator, Sky News; Columnist for Attitude Magazine; ConservativeHome.com 
- Mr Keith Simpson, www.parliament.uk, accessed 9 November 2013.
- Keith Simpson Express, accessed 19 May 2015
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, 23 March 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 25 April 2016
- Annabelle Dickson Second jobs and party donations from energy firms, IT and property companies - what has your MP declared in the latest MP’s register of interests? Eastern Daily Press, 29 October 2014, accessed 20 February 2015