- Member, Committee on International Trade
- Member, Delegation to the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee
- Member, Delegation to the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly
- Member, Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly
- Substitute, Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- Substitute, Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly
Record and Controversies
Declaration of Financial Interests
Record of Parliamentary Votes
- Master's degree in communications.
- Special adviser to Lionel Jospin (1988-1992).
- Chargé d'affaires (1992-1995).
- Regional director of a tour operator (1995-1999).
- University manager (1999-2001).
- First federal secretary, Haute-Garonne Socialist Party (since 1999).
- Member of the Socialist Party national bureau (since 2000).
- Socialist Party national secretary, with responsibility for globalisation.
- Member of Castanet-Tolosan Municipal Council, with responsibility for sport (1995-2001).
- Election Campaign, Kader Arif, accessed 05 June 2009.
- European Parliament, Déclaration des Intérêts financiers des députés: Kader Arif, 12 January 2009, accessed 07 April 2009.
- European Parliament, MEP Directory: Kader Arif, accessed 07 April 2009.
- European Parliament, MEP Directory: Kader Arif, accessed 08 September 2010.
- European Parliament, MEP Directory: Kader Arif, accessed 25 November 2012.