John Kremer is a partner at Adam Street, a private investment firm. Kremer is a member of Adams Street’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Committee.
- MA, International Affairs / Economics - John Hopkins SAIS.
- BA, East Asian Studies - Middlebury College.
- April 2011 - present, Partner, Head of Investor Relations (EMEA), Adam Street Partners.
- September 2006 - March 2011 - Managing Director, Head of Single Manager Hedge Funds, Credit Suisse Asset Management.
- May 2002 - March 2011 - Managing Director & Global Head Distribution, Alternative Investment Management, Lehman Brothers.
- March 1995 - May 2002 - Executive Director & Global Head Distribution, UBS O'Connor, UBS Blobal Asset Management.
- June 1990 - March 1995 - Vice President, FX and Fixed Income Sales, Merrill Lynch.