Gamble was the founding Chief Executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre, the Association of Chief Police Officers lead on Child Protection and Child Trafficking and the founder and initial Chair of the Virtual Global Task Force, an international collaboration to make children safer online.
- Crime agency block 'will hamper policing', BBC News, 14 May 2013.
- Jim Gamble: 'I was under threat but was more fearful for my family', Belfast Telegraph, 19 May 2014.
- About Us, Ineqe Group, accessed 10 November 2013.
- Simon Israel, Online child protection boss Jim Gamble quits, Channel 4 News, 4 October 2010.
- Allison Morris, Profiles of the three named former Police officers, Irish News, 25 January 2007, nuzhound.com.