Jeremy Connell is a former UK diplomat and a director of corporate intelligence agency Hakluyt.
- 1995-present - A founding partner/director of Hakluyt & Co
- 1990-1995 - Head of marketing and public relations for Lovells, the international law firm, reporting to the managing partner.
- 1982-1990 - Member of HM Diplomatic Service (First Secretary, Grade 5 level), specialising in various aspects of European, Former Soviet Union and Middle Eastern affairs.
- 1977-1981 - Trained and practised as a lawyer at Drummond & Co WS and Balfour & Manson SSC in Edinburgh.
- Jeremy Connell Profile CEDR, Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution, updated August 2014, accessed 23 September 2014