Jenny Halpern Prince
Jenny Halpern Prince is the founder of Halpern PR.
In 2013 she sold a 50.1 percent stake in the agency to Johnny Hornby's advertising agency group CHI & Partners. The terms of the deal were not disclosed but it was estimated Halpern was worth £6 million.
Letter to the Telegraph
On 1 April 2015 Halpern Prince was one of 103 business leaders who wrote to the Telegraph praising the British Conservative Party's economic policies and claiming a Labour government would 'threaten jobs and deter investment' in the UK.
- London Academy Edgware, governor
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, board member
- Women's Aid, board member
- Tate Gallery, board member
- Boris Johnson's Legacy List, development board
- Access Work Placements Who we are, accessed 2 April 2015.
- Lydia Zacharis Jenny Halpern Prince – The woman who does not take No for an answer! Eyedea, 17 October 2014, accessed 2 April 2015.
- Gideon Spanier Absolutely Fabulous as Jenny Halpern Prince sells for '£3m' Independent, 2 October 2013, accessed 2 April 2015.
- Peter Dominiczak, 100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery, Telegraph, 2 April 2015.