Investment Management Association
The Investment Management Association describes itself as the trade body for the UK's £3400 billion asset management industry. "The money our members manage is in a wide variety of investment vehicles including authorised investment funds, pension funds and stocks and shares ISAs."
Representation in the European Commission
Jorge Morley-Smith and Florian van Megen represent the Investment Management Association on the European Commission's Expert Group on automatic exchange of financial account information. The aim of the group is to assist the EU member states on tax laws and collecting the full amount of tax owed to them.
- Is a member of the Industry Advisory Group of the Associate Parliamentary Group on Wholesale Financial Markets and Services.
65 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TD http://www.investmentuk.org
- European Commission Commission Expert Group on automatic exchange of financial account information, accessed 4 May 2015.
- APPC register, to Nov 2009
- APPC Register Entry for 1 September 2010 to 30 November 2010
- APPC Register Entry for 1 December 2010 to 28 February 2011