International Journalists' Network
The International Journalists' Network (IJNet) based in Washington, D.C. "is an online service for journalists, media managers, media assistance professionals, journalism trainers and educators". According to their website its mission is:
- "...to help connect journalists with the opportunities and information they need to better themselves and raise journalism standards in their countries. Hand-in-hand with that mission, IJNet strives to track media training and other assistance efforts in more than 150 countries, helping donors and organizers avoid duplication and learn about innovative programs around the world."
Primary support for IJNet is provided by:
- Open Society Institute
- National Endowment for Democracy
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Eurasia Foundation
- Dawn Arteaga, Editor
- Johanna Carrillo, Editor
- Marwan Sadiq, Associate Editor
- Renata Johnson, Portuguese Translator, Latin America
Contact, References and Resources
- Website: www.ijnet.org/
- About Us, ibid.
- Arab journalists can apply for workshop on elections, International Journalists' Network, 17 January 2008