International Corporate Governance Network
About the Network
According to its own account:
The International Corporate Governance Network ('ICGN') is an unincorporated, not-for-profit association under the laws of England and Wales. It has four primary purposes:
- to provide an investor-led network for the exchange of views and information about corporate governance issues internationally;
- to examine corporate governance principles and practices; and
- to develop and encourage adherence to corporate governance standards and guidelines;
- to generally promote good corporate governance.
Membership of ICGN is open to those who are committed to the development of good corporate governance. The Membership section explains the benefits of membership, the different types of membership and how to join the Network.
ICGN members are estimated to hold assets exceeding $10 trillion.
- Anne Simpson Executive Director
Board of Governors
The current Board was elected at the ICGN's Annual General Assembly held at the Guildhall, London on 8 July 2005.
- Mr Christian Strenger, Company Director and Government Adviser, DWS Investment GmbH (Germany)
- Mark Anson CalPERS (USA)
- Mr Philip Armstrong Head, Global Corporate Governance Forum (USA)
- Mr Bruce Babcock President, ADP ICS-Europe and Asia (UK)
- Mr Pierre Bollon (Treasurer) Chief Executive, AFG (France)
- Dr Andrew Clearfield President, Investment Initiatives (USA)
- Ms Margaret Foran SVP-Corporate Governance, Associate General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Pfizer Inc (USA)
- Mr Richard Koppes Of Counsel, Jones Day (USA)
- Mr Alan MacDougall Managing Director, PIRC Limited (UK)
- Mr Peter Montagnon Head of Investment Affairs, Association of British Insurers (UK)
- Mr Stilpon Nestor Principal, Nestor Advisors (UK)
- Mr Taiji Okusu Managing Director, Credit Suisse First Boston (Japan)
The website was developed by Jeremy Miller