Imams Online has been part of the covert propaganda campaign run by the British intelligence services through the OSCT and RICU using Muslim civil society groups as 'fronts' to 'generate and promote a credible set of moderate and respected Muslim voices'
- Qari Asim - Senior Contributing Editor
- Editor in Chief Shaukat Warraich CEO of Faith Associates, Founder and Chief Editor of Imams Online (IOL). He is also the Chief editor of the pioneering Mosque and Madrassah Quarterly.
- Managing Editor Kaashif Awan Has been working at Faith Associates since 2014. Alongside the Editor in Chief, he is jointly responsible for the editorial direction and strategy of Imams Online.
- Contributing Editor Haroon Sidat A full time Research Associate at the Centre for the Study of Islam in the UK at Cardiff University.
- Contributing Editor Nadeem Ashfaq is the Co-founder of the Light Foundation and Vice-Chair of the Preston Faith Forum.