Icelandic-American Chamber of Commerce
The Icelandic American Chamber of Commerce, formed in 1997, promotes trade between Iceland and the United States and aims to open the doors to American business in Iceland through lobbying, think tank activities and networking. IACC's website was registered by the Iceland Foreign Trade Service in New York.
- Chairman: Ólafur Jóhann Ólafsson – Time Warner
- Vice Chairman: Thor Thors Jr.
- Treasurer: Einar Gustavsson – The Icelandic Tourist Board in North America
- General Manager: Hlynur Gudjonsson, Consul and Trade Commissioner
Board of Directors in feb 2012
- Bernt Reitan – Alcoa
- David Lomnitz – Iceland Spring
- Edward Christian – Saga Communication / Consul, Detroit
- Elisha Lee – Consul, Boston
- Gauti Eggertsson – Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Gerhard Olsen – Merrill Lynch
- Gunnar Birgisson – FPL Energy
- Gylfi Sigfússon – Eimskip
- Isaac Kato – Verne Global
- Jón Sigurðsson – Össur
- Jón Steinsson – Columbia University
- Jonathan Logan – Glitnir
- Jonathan Saxon – Kepler
- Joni Sighvatssson – Palomar Pictures
- Kjartan Ólafsson – Bertelsmann
- Kristján Ólafsson – Icelandic Glacial
- Kristján Tómas Ragnarsson – Mt. Sinaii School of Medicine
- Logan W. Kruger – Century Aluminium
- Lucy Baney – Access Technologies Group
- Magnús Bjarnason – Glitnir
- Magnús Gústafsson
- Magnus Lejdström – Stone Lake Partners
- Sigríður Benidiktsdóttir – Yale Department of Economics
- Stefan Guðjohnsen – Globe Scope
- Steinþór Pálsson – Actavis
- Þorsteinn Egilsson – Icelandair
- Úlfur Sigmundsson – Ljósbrá Investments
- Ævar Agnarsson – Icelandic USA, Inc.
- +1 646 282 9360.
- Iceland Foreign Trade Service
- 800 Third Avenue,
- 36th fl.
- New York,
- NY 10022