Hayyan Ayaz Bhabha is a qualified solicitor who has worked for the neocon MP Nick Boles and has been extensively retained to advise government on matters to do with British Muslims and Islamophobia.
Unless otherwise states all details of career and education from LinkedIn profile.
- Register Our Marriage (ROM) by Aina Khan OBE,
- National Project Manager Apr 2020 – Present
- National Steering Groups Manager Jul 2019 – Apr 2020
- Parliamentary & Communications Advisor Jul 2015 – Jul 2019
- Faiths Forum for London Senior Consultant: Strengthening Faith Institutions Nov 2016 – Present
- UK Ministry of Defence Advisor: Armed Forces Muslim Forum Communications Group Oct 2015 – Present
- Remembering Srebrenica Community Engagement & Communications Manager Apr 2019 – Jan 2020
- Executive Director: The Muslim Experience in WW1 Forgotten Heroes 14 19 Foundation Oct 2016 – Apr 2019
- Crown Prosecution Service Advisor: Community Accountability Forum Dec 2015 – Apr 2019
- JBR Morgan Solicitors Consultant: Business Development, Crime, Fraud & Extradition. Dec 2015 – Apr 2019
- Forgotten Heroes 14-19 Foundation Non-Executive Director, UK Operations Oct 2015 – Apr 2019
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Independent Member: Anti-Muslim Hatred Working Group Apr 2017 – Jul 2018
- Reviewing trends in anti-Muslim sentiment and hatred.
- Advising on actions and strategic communications to be taken by communities, Government and departments.
- Building partnerships with communities, stakeholders and Government departments.
- Facilitating meetings and initiatives with communities, CPS, police and interfaith groups.
- Responding to local, national and international events that impact on Muslim communities.
- Responding to national issues in the media.
- Advisor: Anti-Muslim Hatred Working Group Apr 2013 – Apr 2017
- House of Commons Secretary & Co-Founder: APPG on British Muslims Jul 2017 – Dec 2017
- House of Commons Secretary: APPG on Islamophobia Mar 2013 – May 2017
- Campaigns & Administrative Manager: Nick Boles MP, Minister of State (BIS & DfE) Apr 2016 – Jul 2016
- Managed the MP's 2016 EU Referendum campaign with No.10, Ministerial offices, Government Whips and cross-Party campaign groups.
- Parliamentary Assistant & Researcher: Nick Boles MP Apr 2011 – Sep 2015
- Vice Chair & Founding Member: ParliREACH Feb 2013 – Jul 2014
- House of Commons' Work Equality Network on race, ethnicity and cultural heritage (REACH).
- Aston Villa Football Club Catering Staff Manager Mar 2007 – May 2009
- Clark County Law Clerk: Office of the Public Defender Internship Jun 2008 – Sep 2008 Location Las Vegas, Nevada Area
- City, University of London Post-Graduate Diploma in Professional Legal Skills, Field Of StudyBar Vocational Course (BVC), Grade: Competent 2009 – 2010
- Activities and Societies: • Law School President. • Nominee: 'Outstanding Achievement Award' 2010. • Nominee: 'Outstanding Contribution to Student Social Life' 2010.
- Birmingham City University LLB (Hons) Law with Legal Practice, Grade2:1 2006 – 2009. Activities and Societies: • Mooting Society: "Lead Counsel" and Moot Supervisor, co-ordinating University teams in national competitions.
Licenses & Certifications
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple Called to the Bar of England & Wales. Issued Oct 2010·No Expiration Date
- Bluecoat School Governor Dates volunteered Jul 2011 – Feb 2019
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple Executive Committee Member. Dates volunteered Dec 2016 – Dec 2018; Equality, Diversity & Social Mobility (EDSM) Subcommittee
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple Middle Temple Young Barristers Association (MTYBA), Dates volunteered Dec 2014 – Dec 2018
- Dec 2017-Dec 2018 - Advocacy Officer
- Dec 2015-Dec 2017 - Communications Officer
- Dec 2014-Dec 2015 - Secretary
- Archive version of LinkedIn Hayyan Ayaz Bhabha. Archived 24 April 2020.
- LinkedIn Hayyan Ayaz Bhabha. Archived 24 April 2020.