Hansard Management Services Limited
Equatorial Guinea court case
- 9. The affairs of Logo and SDL have been managed in Guernsey by Hansard Management Services Limited and Hansard Trust Company Limited (together “Hansard”). On 30 April 2004 Hansard accepted service of the order and Mr Page’s first affidavit on behalf of SDL, but declined service on behalf of Logo Logistics Ltd. On the same day the order (but not the affidavit) was served on the Bank in Guernsey.
Sunday Times article
- But the mention of Logo alongside the Hansard companies is, for Buckingham, unfortunate.
- Buckingham certainly has had links with Hansard - as does the newly-listed Heritage Oil.
- The company merged with a Buckingham business, Branch Energy, which had operations in Angola and Sierra Leone.
- Jt 17 Systems Design v Equatorial Guinea 5 4 05 (2), Guernsey Bar, Guernsey Case Law, accessed 12 April 2008.
- Mercenary past of UK oil tycoon Tony Buckingham,by Ben Laurance, Sunday Times, 6 April 2008.