Hanns Seidel Foundation
The CSU-associated Hanns Seidel Foundation (German: Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung) is one of the German party-associated foundations. It was founded in November 1966 after most of the other party-associated foundations in Germany where already established. It is headquartered in Munich.
- "The Hanns Seidel Foundations receives financial contributions from the federal government and from the state of Bavaria as well as from other benefactors. Participant fees and donations make up another small part of financing."
- Institute for International Contact and Co-operation 
- Institute for Adult Civic Education 
- Academy for Politics and Current Affairs 
- Office for Foreign Relations 
HSF provides scholarships for German students to study abroad and for foreign students to study in Germany. The German students that have benefited from this program are mostly part of a network, "Former scholars club" which also participates with the HSF current activities.
- Website: www.hss.de/homepage-e.shtml