Global Counsel is a strategic advisory firm based in London, formed by Lord Peter Mandelson and long-time ally Benjamin Wegg-Prosser in 2010. They provide counsel, research written analysis for clients on the topics of business, policy and politics.
In 2012, Global Counsel had income and earnings of £574,000.
Staff at Global Counsel have expertise in Europe, Russia, China, the Gulf, South East Asia, and a growing network in the fastest growing African countries.
- Lord Mandelson, chairman
- Benjamin Wegg-Prosser, managing partner
- Stephen Adams, partner
- Geoffrey Norris, senior adviser
- Dan Conaghan, senior adviser
- Gregor Irwin, chief economist
- Duncan Buchanan, adviser
- Alexander Smotrov, adviser
- Ying Staton, adviser
- Matthew Duhan, lead energy adviser
- Tom White, adviser
- Daniel Capparelli, associate adviser
- Belma Ambrose, associate adviser
- Roberto Robles, research analyst
- Janet Akala, finance director
- Jonathan Lissemore, network manager
- Maree Glass, executive office manager
- Jessica Miller, executive team assistant
Have worked with clients in the financial services, energy, consumer goods, technology and media and industrials sector.
- Richard Attias & Associates (RAA), a strategic consulting firm run by the man who founded the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, shares its London headquarters with Global Counsel 
Address: 5 Welbeck Street London W1G 9YQ
Phone: +44 (0)203 667 6500
- Global Counsel WPP, accessed 27 October 2014
- Richard Eden Lord Mandelson follows Tony Blair’s global wealth strategy Telegraph, 2 Sep 2012, accessed 27 October 2014
- About us Global Counsel, accessed 27 October 2014
- Jim Pickard Lord Mandelson adds BP to Global Counsel’s elite client list Financial Times, 13 January 2014, accessed 27 October 2014
- Jack Shenker, Sharm el-Sheikh rumbles with grand promises of the international elite, The Guardian, 15 March 2015 18.26 GMT, accessed same day