Gianfelice Rocca is Chairman of the Techint Group of Companies based in Milan.
Rocca has a degree in Physics from the University of Milan and a postgraduate degree from Harvard Business School.
He is President and Founder of the ʺIstituto Clinico Humanitasʺ hospital.
Since 2004 he has been Vice President of the Confindustria association of Italian industrialists.
- Allianz SpA - Director.
- Brembo SpA - Director.
- Buzzi Unicem SpA - Director.
- Allianz - SE Advisory Board member
- Aspen Institute - Executive Committee member
- Harvard Business School - Advisory Board member
- Trilateral Commission - member.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Gianfelice Rocca, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, accessed 7 June 2013.