George Berkeley Public Relations
George Berkeley PR is a public relations agency based in London.
George Berkeley PR is not a member of the Association of Professional Political Consultants (APPC), therefore does not declare its clients and staff on the voluntary APPC register.
- Adrian Lithgow, managing director. Former journalist; chief news reporter and political editor of the Mail on Sunday, deputy editor of Sunday Business and editor of BusinessAge, former director of communications at igroup, head of professional, corporate and financial PR at Lehmann Communications and former head of media at UKIP.
- Nicholas Monson, financial PR director. Developed financial public relations company Grenfall & Co and author of Les Nouveaux Pauvres.
- Tonia Page, broadcast PR specialist. Worked in the public relations divisions of Eurosport, Carlton Television and London Weekend Television, on the London Centre Committee of the Royal Television Society and member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
- Simon Collin, eMarketing consultant. 
- Suzanne Gielgud, media consultant. Won best documentary award at the 2006 Marbella Film Festival, is also managing director of animator Management.
FlightClaims | Traders4Justice | Justice4Libor | BlueStone Audits | Chamotte | D J Williams & Assocs | Dutch Bay | Esystems | Keyways Publishing Ltd | Knight Banner Ltd | Lloyds Action Now | Le Manoir de Fraytet | PMH Publishing Ltd | Precise Media | Risk Alert | Sandbox | Shorex Ltd | Susenco | Selborne Chambers | Targetfollow Estates Ltd | The Mortgage Option Ltd | UK Independence Party | VWI Media Ltd | Yes Loans & Mortgages Ltd
Publications, Contact, Resources and Notes
Address:1, Berkeley Street
- W1J 1DJ
- United Kingdom
Phone:0844 818 5434 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:http://www.georgeberkeley.co.uk/home.htm