GFC/Net describes itself as 'a specialist financial and corporate communications network linking leading independent public relations consultancies in major financial markets around the world'.
The network has "expertise in fields including communications consulting and strategy development, public affairs/government relations [lobbying], crisis communications, issues management, design and branding, and event planning."
"Clients include major companies and financial institutions."
In 2008, GFC/Net list the following as their members
- Intermarket Communications (USA)
- Upstream Asia (Hong Kong)
- Charles Barker Corporate Communciations GmbH (Germany)
- Cunha Vaz & Associados (Portugal)
- Farner Consulting Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Fishburn Hedges (United Kingdom)
- Grupo Albion (Spain)
- I&E (France)
- Interel (Belgium)
- Twister Communications Group (Italy)
- Van Luyken Communicatie Adviseurs (The Netherlands)
- Upstream Australia (Australia)
Andrew Marshall, Director, Head of Financial Practice