Extremism Analysis Unit
The Extremism Analysis Unit is part of 'the new Office for Counter Extremism (OCE)... established in June 2015.'
- The EAU is part of the Home Office Analysis and Insight (HOAI) directorate and reports to the Director for Analysis and Insight. HOAI is part of the Home Office Crime, Policing and Fire Group (CPFG). The Home Secretary is accountable to Parliament for the work of the EAU.
In September 2015 the government reported that the Extremism Analysis Unit 'currently has 14 staff and is intended to grow by a further 10.'
- Paul Willis
- Stephen Knight Head, Extremism Analysis Unit Feb 2019 – June 2020
- ↑ https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/home-office-single-departmental-plan-2015-to-2020/single-departmental-plan-2015-to-2020
- ↑ https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2019-01-14/HL12796
- ↑ Extremism Analysis Unit:Written question - 7943Q Asked by Greg Mulholland (Leeds North West) Asked on: 20 July 2015. Home Office Extremism Analysis Unit 7943. Answered by: Karen Bradley Answered on: 07 September 2015.
- ↑ LinkedIn Stephen Knight. Archived from Archive.today on 1 May 2020.