Dram Communications is a Scotland-based PR and lobbying firm established in 2008.
Services it provides include: lobbying, stakeholder engagement and 'Corporate Communications & Strategy'.
Focus on Scotland
Dram also has a 'Constitutional Change Management' service, designed to 'help companies unpick the issues and identify the opportunities that will affect their operations in Scotland.'
It claims to be 'embedded' in Scotland's 'commerce, politics and media arenas'
- David Ross, managing partner and co-founder; formerly Corporate Communications Project Director at ScottishPower.
- David McIntosh, managing partner and co-founder; formerly Head of Public Affairs at BAA Scotland. He has also held government affairs roles at Scotland’s national tourism agency, VisitScotland, ScottishPower and the European Commission.
- Website: http://dramcommunications.com
- Edinburgh: 86 Commercial Quay, Edinburgh, EH6 6LX
- Glasgow: 30 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1EQ
- Aberdeen: 32 Upperkirkgate, Aberdeen, AB10 1BA