Donna Brazile is is Chair of the Democratic National Committee's Voting Rights Institute (VRI) and an Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University in Washington DC; she is also a Senior Fellow at the Univ. of Maryland. She is the former Campaign Manager for Gore-Lieberman 2000 – the first African American to lead a major presidential campaign. 
She is one the board of advisors of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies (FDD),  which Jeffrey Blankfort described (on 15 March 2006) as "one of the most influential and powerful of the Zionist lobbies" in the US. 
Her Univ. of Maryland biography.
- "A democratic Iraq is not just a giant step forward for Iraq itself; it is a blow right at the heart of the global terrorism that seeks destruction not just in Iraq but in Britain and every major country in the world." 
References, Resources, and Publications
- Phone: 301.405.6100
- Email: email@example.com
- Donna Brazile, Cooking With Grease: Stirring the Pots in American Politics, June 2004, Simon & Schuster, ISBN 0743253981.
- ^ Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) Website, In Their Own Words: Donna Brazile, 31 Jan. 2005.
- ^ Donna L. Brazile, African American Literature Book Club Website,
- ^ Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) Website, Biographies
- ^ Zionist's Reply, Dailylobo Website, 24 April 2007 (accessed 8 June 2007)