The MI6 Directorate of Personnel and Administration came into existence at some time between 1959 and 1962 with the redesignation of the existing Department of Finance and Administration]].
Directors of Personnel and Administration (D/PA)
- Director of Personnel and Administration (D/PA)
- Head of Personnel Section (H/PS or H/PD)
- Recruitment (under H/PS)
- Head of Training Section (H/TS)
- Central Registry
- Area Registries (under Central Registry).
- ↑ Philip H.J. Davies, MI6 and the Machinery of Spying, Frank Cass, 2004, p.256.
- ↑ Jimmy James, Scotsman, 9 February 2002.
- ↑ 'Desmond Parkinson, The Times, 7 September 1995.
- ↑ Profile: Sir Richard Dearlove, BBC News, 20 February 2008.
- ↑ Philip H.J. Davies, MI6 and the Machinery of Spying, Frank Cass, 2004, p.302.